We provide the following services:
- Acoustic measurements (sound insulation and room acoustics)
- Acoustic Evaluation against design criteria
- Noise and Vibration measurments
- Noise and Vibration modelling, prediction
- Data analysis and evaluation
- Review of design standards
- Recommendations to achieve compliance
- Propose corrective actions to meet the design criteria in case of non-compliance
- Strategic noise maps and action plans according to 49/2002 EC Directive
Clients we serve are in the:
- private developers
Please see our references under the PROJECTS menu.
Based on measurments and/or model calculations we can estimate the pollution levels from roads, highways, city trams, subways, railway lines, airports, and all kinds of industrial facilities and seaports.
VIBROCOMP also provides reduction action plans with cost optimisations, customised solutions to be implemented in the planning phase to reduce exposure to pollution in the future.
Vibrocomp has developed the most effective mapping and planning tool, our methodology gives quick and accurate calculations that allow us to create viewable models for any area of any size in order to complete efficient and cost effective figures for our customers.
Mayor advantages of modelling (noise and vibration):
- Presentation of the future: the noise level of not only present but future developments, scenarios (roads with future traffic, future industrial areas, airport developments,...) can be presented in the initial design phase
- Large possibilities: presentation of the results at any chosen location possible, any selected scenario can be modeled
- Selection between alternatives: modelling will show you the needed noise reduction to each development long before implementation and of course the effect of necessary mitigation measures.Cost-benefit analysis will show you the best set of mitigation measures
- Make the Noise Visible and easy to understand social responsibility programs presenting the effect of noise reduction measures for everybody, even without acoustical knowledge
- Cost-effectiveness: modelling can substitute hundreds of measurements
- Definition of hotspots: based on noise level combined with the number of disturbed residents to suggest locations for future noise monitoring systems
"We make the noise visible" for easier understanding and design reduction measures for our Clients to benefit from a sustainable development.